Contagious Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contagious Addiction World of Warcraft guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kåzz
Recuit

My Application! Empty
PostSubject: My Application!   My Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 pm

1.What is your character's name? What is your level, race, class, spec(s)?
My character's name is Kåzz, he is a lvl 80 Undead Mage, who is currently Arcane specced, however, I am considering going fire.

2. Who referred you to the guild?
Cythex

3. Did you read the guild rules? Yes or No?
Yes

4. What are your professions and their skill level?
Engineering/Tailoring 450/438

5. We raid Sunday - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7pm-11pm server time, can you make our schedule? What days are you available?
Mora than likely, however, I *might* not be able to make the very beginning, depending on when I eat dinner :\

6. How many emblems of Heroism, Valor, and Conquest do you have?
I currently have 5 Conquest and 3 Heroism.

7. How old are you?
16 years old.

8. Do you have a working mic?
Yes

9. Do you have a working headset?
No, but I'm getting one within the next few days.

10. Are you willing to do a Ventrilo interview?
Sure

11. What previous raiding experience do you have?
I've completed 10m naxx,both bosses in 10m VoA, 10m OS 1D and 10m EoE. I've done all of 10m Ulduar, except for Mimiron, General Vezax, Yogg-Saron, and Algalon the Observer. However, I know the fights by watching Tankspot's videos. Along the lines of 25m content, I have done the Arachnid and Plague quarters of Naxxramas, and OS.

12. Do you have any alts?
Yes, however I currently have no current intentions of transferring them to this realm

13. Sending in this application, says that you understand our guild rules, you can handle following them, that you are a good player who can listen and wants to progress. Do you agree? Yes or no? Do you have anything you would like to say?

I agree fully!
Back to top Go down

My Application!
Page 1 of 1