Contagious Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contagious Addiction World of Warcraft guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Applicatory Letter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nitemanl

Guild Applicatory Letter Empty
PostSubject: Guild Applicatory Letter   Guild Applicatory Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Contagious Addiction Guild Application

Copy and Paste this application in a new topic. Fill it out, and one of the officers will be with your shortly.

1.What is your character's name? What is your level, race, class, spec(s)? Niteman 80 Blood DK

2. Who referred you to the guild? I was in Kayos's old guild

3. Did you read the guild rules? Yes or No? Click here to read Guild Rules. yes

4. What are your professions and their skill level? no professions, but my alt warrior has max BS and Mining

5. We raid Sunday - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7pm-11pm server time, can you make our schedule? What days are you available? Available at raid times as long as they are in the evenings

6. How many emblems of Heroism, Valor, and Conquest do you have? like 10 conquest and 20 of the others

7. How old are you? 19

8. Do you have a working mic? yes

9. Do you have a working headset? yes

10. Are you willing to do a Ventrilo interview? lol sure.

11. What previous raiding experience do you have? just up to Naxx and FL in ULD LOL! just got back into the game again.

12. Do you have any alts? ya i have an 80 warrior with decent tank and fury gear and he is Dual Spec enabled

13. Sending in this application, says that you understand our guild rules, you can handle following them, that you are a good player who can listen and wants to progress. Do you agree? Yes or no? Do you have anything you would like to say? I just wanna thank god for giving me the opportunity to turn in this application. and i wanna thank all my fans.
My Death Knight - wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Niteman
My Warrior - wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Archor
Back to top Go down

Guild Applicatory Letter
Page 1 of 1