Contagious Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contagious Addiction World of Warcraft guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanknspank
Officer
Tanknspank

Shadow Priest app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest app   Shadow Priest app I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:00 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
majestick
Recuit

Shadow Priest app Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest app   Shadow Priest app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:18 pm

1.What is your character's name? What is your level, race, class, spec(s)?

Character level 80 troll priest Majestick currently main spec shadow, 2nd spec holy(prefer discipline and plan to switching back soon)

Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Majestick

2. Who referred you to the guild?

Replied to Kayos in game

3. Did you read the guild rules? Yes or No? Click here to read Guild Rules.
I did and I plan on following them.

4. What are your professions and their skill level?

Currently mining 450 and enchanting 410 plan on having enchanting at 450 as I just started enchanting a few days ago. will be dropping mining for JC in the next few days.

5. We raid Sunday - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7pm-11pm server time, can you make our schedule? What days are you available?

I can make all those times and more I play wow approx 40 hrs a week.

6. How many emblems of Heroism, Valor, and Conquest do you have?

I have bought all I needed from heroism valor and conquest badges, so currently i just have 10 conquest from dailys.

7. How old are you?

I am an old man of 30 years of age.

8. Do you have a working mic?

Not only do I have a working mic, i have a complete headset!

9. Do you have a working headset?

I do indeed!

10. Are you willing to do a Ventrilo interview?

Sure thing.

11. What previous raiding experience do you have?

I am a very seasoned player in this game. I have played wow since beta and have 5 80s on Mannoroth. I came over here to play with a friend but he no longer plays the game and all my old friends from manno no longer play. I have done every raid in the game at least once. I have only gotten as far as Hodir in Ulduar. I have beaten the 1st 2 encounters in 10 and 25 crusader and have attempted a few on the champions encounter in a pug 10man.

12. Do you have any alts?

On this server I am currently leveling a pally who is currently lv39 named Alexxis. I plan on making her a tank/healer at 80.

13. Sending in this application, says that you understand our guild rules, you can handle following them, that you are a good player who can listen and wants to progress. Do you agree? Yes or no? Do you have anything you would like to say?

I agree! I just want to say I am the kind of player who makes it to every scheduled raid, early and prepared with food, flasks etc. I don't complain or cause drama. Just looking for a decent guild who does endgame on this server, which is my new home.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest app
Page 1 of 1