Contagious Addiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contagious Addiction World of Warcraft guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanknspank
Officer
Tanknspank

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Alhanna

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:13 am

1.What is your character's name? What is your level, race, class, spec(s)?
Alhanna
Level 80
Troll
Shaman
Restoration / Enhancement Dual Spec (Both about equally geared and experience with both)

2. Who referred you to the guild?
Two Naxx runs and several WoW friends who have joined the guild already

3. Did you read the guild rules? Yes or No? Click here to read Guild Rules.
Yes

4. What are your professions and their skill level?
Mining (450)
Jewelcrafting (450) (Most epic patterns based around shamen healing/enhance dps needs slowly picking up other patterns)
Cooking (450) I can make fish feasts if needed

5. We raid Sunday - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7pm-11pm server time, can you make our schedule? What days are you available?
Should be able to make all dates as a general rule; however, I am at attending college and school concerns will come first. I will still attempt to make all raids and notify in as far advance as possible for academic
conflicts

6. How many emblems of Heroism, Valor, and Conquest do you have?
Currently have about 30 badges of conquest spending them on upgrades as I get them
I have earned about 700ish total up to this point

7. How old are you?
20 years old

8. Do you have a working mic?
Yes but I do play 95% of the time on a MAC so technical issues might arise (though they haven't in the aforementioned naxx runs)

9. Do you have a working headset?
Yes same as above

10. Are you willing to do a Ventrilo interview?
If you feel it is necessary

11. What previous raiding experience do you have?
All of Naxx, VoA, up to OS + 1 and EoE
Uld 10 not including Mimi, General V, and Yogg
Uld 25 Fl, Razor, Ignis, and XT
I have read the strategies (Boss Killers) and watched the videos (Tank Spot) for the encounters I have not done but obviously watching is not doing

12. Do you have any alts?
A Level 80 BE DK Tank Marvelyn (geared for about Naxx 25 and early Uld 10) however she is used mostly for extra daily gold and farming (Don't particularly care if my alt is in the guild)
Various other low levels

13. Sending in this application, says that you understand our guild rules, you can handle following them, that you are a good player who can listen and wants to progress. Do you agree? Yes or no? Do you have anything you would like to say?
Yes I agree
In general I enjoy both healing and dps and like to split my time between the two. While I don't mind staying one spec for the majority of progression or serious raids if its needed by the guild, in some of the lower key
raids being able to switch to the other spec would be nice. Also I am accustomed to lugging around all gear flasks etc for both specs so if needed I can switch on the fly with minimum fuss.
While I have a few pieces of elemental gear I don't have much experience with this form of shamanism so if I am suddenly going to be required to become an elemental shaman a heads up would be good
Have no problem with some form of guild tithe as long as its reasonable just inform me in game (I worry about my own gems enchants repair etc and don't expect the guild to provide these if it matters)

Thanks for reading. And yea or nay see you guys around
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1